Proven for over 35 years – requires minimum preparation so reduces prep time
There is no other primer coating like it
Try our challenge:
1 Take some rusted steel and remove loose or flaking rust with a wire brush.
2 Paint on a thin coat of Neutrarust 661 and leave to dry for an hour.
3 Now take the wire brush and try to remove the coating. (It won’t come off!)
It is quite simply amazing that Neutrarust has such strength and adhesion after such a short time.
This simple test proves how good Neutrarust 661 is as a primer – even directly onto rust!
- Water-based rust converter
- Acts as a primer, applied directly to rusted steel
- Safe to use; transport and store
- Fire tested and approved for use in deep tunnels
- Produces no toxic fumes in fire event
- NATO Approved – carries NATO stock number
- M.O.D. Specified – widely used by Royal Navy
- Carried on board hundreds of ships
- Tested and used by QinetiQ
- Standard weapon against rust on Oil Platforms
- Truly worldwide reputation